Where are the Original Twilight Zone Reviews

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mike Williams, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Screenwriter

Gord, a highly anticipated release, and instead of reviews or the Season One set of The Twilight Zone, we're getting Monk, MI-5 and Gilligan's Island. Are there plans to do a Twilight Zone review from either TVshowsonDVD.com or from HTF?

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Gord's never gotten review copies from Image before, but he was saying the other day that he needs to get that fixed.

3. Dane Marvin

Dane Marvin Screenwriter

Technically he said he should own this since he said he was finally going to bite on the series this time. Last time I had heard, he hadn't ever seen any (or many) of this series before so it'd be twice as cool to see it reviewed by both a TV DVD enthusiast and a first-time Zoner.

4. ChrisPearson

ChrisPearson Second Unit

I know this isn't what's exactly being asked for, but digitallyobsessed has a glowing review here.

5. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Screenwriter

Thanks, David, that would be great. It's hard to imagine someone -- ANYONE -- who hasn't seen The Twilight Zone countless times in their life. I am 34 and grew up on Twilight Zone in syndication and have always loved Rod Serling and his genius. I often wait for reviews before buying an older set like this, but with all the extras and the high definition masters, etc., I couldn't wait and knew I finally had to get this set, since finally it was being done right. My review of the set is FANTASTIC!!! 5 Stars! A+!!!

Chris, thanks for your post. I will definitely check out that review.

6. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

I'm calling Image on Monday to ask (beg) for the set. I'm having dinner with Paul Browstein (the DVD producer) on Wednesday, and it's a shame I can't comment on the set.

Gord

7. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

Don't get it just for the review, get it because it's a great show[​IMG]