What's new

Where are the Original Twilight Zone Reviews (1 Viewer)

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
Gord, a highly anticipated release, and instead of reviews or the Season One set of The Twilight Zone, we're getting Monk, MI-5 and Gilligan's Island. Are there plans to do a Twilight Zone review from either TVshowsonDVD.com or from HTF?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Gord's never gotten review copies from Image before, but he was saying the other day that he needs to get that fixed.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Technically he said he should own this since he said he was finally going to bite on the series this time. Last time I had heard, he hadn't ever seen any (or many) of this series before so it'd be twice as cool to see it reviewed by both a TV DVD enthusiast and a first-time Zoner.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
Thanks, David, that would be great. It's hard to imagine someone -- ANYONE -- who hasn't seen The Twilight Zone countless times in their life. I am 34 and grew up on Twilight Zone in syndication and have always loved Rod Serling and his genius. I often wait for reviews before buying an older set like this, but with all the extras and the high definition masters, etc., I couldn't wait and knew I finally had to get this set, since finally it was being done right. My review of the set is FANTASTIC!!! 5 Stars! A+!!!

Chris, thanks for your post. I will definitely check out that review.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I'm calling Image on Monday to ask (beg) for the set. I'm having dinner with Paul Browstein (the DVD producer) on Wednesday, and it's a shame I can't comment on the set.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks