What's new

Where are the best bargains for BDs? (1 Viewer)

Iconoclast

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve
I own many hundreds of DVDs but less that 10 BDs so far. I bought a few at Wal-Mart for $10.00 & got a few used on Amazon Marketplace & Blockbuster.
Blockbuster had a sale for 2 for $25.00. Turns out they don't have the 2nd disc on most. I picked up Dark Knight & they had 2 discs rather than the 3 it comes with. I was missing the digital copy on 3 BDs I purchased. In my case It wasn't a big loss but still annoying & I won't purchase from Blockbuster again unless I am certain the BVD is only a single disc release & is under $10. You get a full size case & no pamphlets, booklets.

Years ago I shopped "Deep Discount DVD" & spent many hundreds till they cheated me by not shipping Alien Quadrilogy. Despite my years of patronage, I had to get my credit card company to reverse the charges! Their attitude was --We shipped it you pay, too bad if you didn't get it. Unbelievable.

So, any great places to check for BD bargains?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks