When will the new batch of analog Samsung tvs come out? Any details?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by james e m, Aug 30, 2002.

1. james e m

james e m Second Unit

I'm looking for a 32" TV that has the squeeze trick and I'm leaning towards Samsung. I know they are in the middle of model change over does anyone know when they are coming out and does anyone have any details on it?
    Thanks!
    James

2. MikeyWeitz

MikeyWeitz Supporting Actor

Probably next May or June as they are already out for the 2002 model year.

3. james e m

james e m Second Unit

I went into Sears the other day and they were closing out all of the old sets. So I thought they didn't release the new tvs yet?
    James

4. Bill Will

Bill Will Screenwriter

The ones that Sears is closing out are last years models & if I'm not mistaken Sears is not going to carry any of the Samsung analog sets any more so if you want the 32 inch analog one from Sears you better grab it. As far as I know Samsung hasn't made any changes to the 32 inch analog sets for this years models. I also understand that some people are saying that the 32 inch analog Samsung set is getting hard to find so if Sears has one I would grab it but don't buy any floor models unless they are willing to sell it to you for around $350 or less Sears sale price on the set has been $449.00 For info on Samsung sets you might want to check www.samsungusa.com

5. Tim Neely

Tim Neely Auditioning

I would agree with Bill. I was only able to get a display model from Sears....only one in my area. The lowest they would go was ~$380. I didn't think it was low enough, and actually walked out, thinking they'd budge. They didn't, so I went back later and snagged it.