What's new

When will "Project Greenlight 2" get released on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Richard Michael Clark

Second Unit
I know it's still airing in the US and the movie has yet to open but I just wondered if anyone knows when "Project Greenlight 2" will get released on DVD? Will it be something like 6 months from the "...Shaker Heights" film release or sooner?

I'm in the UK and ordered the dvd set of the first season after looking at the PG website. The show did eventually air in the UK this year but only on a subscription based movie channel (most other high-profile HBO programming gets shown on network TV here).

Anyway, if anyone has any idea as to when this will be released... cheers!

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
After the show and 'The Battle of Shaker Heights' run it's course. So probably by the end of this year. Or at the latest early next year.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure what the release schedule for THE BATTLE OF SHAKER HEIGHTS is. I heard one place where it is said to open in only 2 theatres, one in LA and one in NY and not get a wider release. That's a shame since I for one really want to see it. It looks a lot better than STOLEN SUMMER was.

I love the show though and will definitely get it whenever it is released.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping the DVD will have the cut of Battle of Shaker Heights shown at the first screening that had too much drama and everyone hated.

Jodee

Screenwriter
It is opening in 8 more cities this weekend (it opened in NY and LA last week).

We are driving down to Cleveland to see it tomorrow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks