1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

When will new Mits Models be availible

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DavidHas, Jul 4, 2002.

1. DavidHas

DavidHas Auditioning

They have been announced on the home page, the 2001-2002 model year is on closeout at sears, how long until the 2002-03 Mitsubishi's are available in stores?

Thanks

2. Gary_C

Gary_C Auditioning

David,

I went to Ken Crane's 2 weeks ago and they showed me a Mitsu that they say is model 2003. They told me that they are the only dealer that have it on the floor at that time.

I have no proof that it's indeed 2003. I did not check the back of the TV for the manufactured date.

Check them out. BTW, I went to Ken Crane's in the Pasadena area.

Cheers,
    Gary

3. Steve_M

Steve_M Auditioning

I just peaked at Mitsubishi's 2003 products on the website and the new WT-42311 looks like something I might be interested in. I've only got space in a cabinet for something like a 36" Wega, but I'd prefer a larger 16x9 tabletop of which there are few choices. The dimension of this look like the just fit (looks to replace their 46" tabletop which was just a little to big.

hopefully they'll be out soon

4. Steve Schaffer

Steve Schaffer Producer

The GoodGuys ad in today's paper lists several new Mits models, including a couple of what look like 4/3 hd ready models, back after a one or 2 year absence. Model #s VS50111 and VS60111 at 1999 and 2399 respectively. These 4/3 models are listed as HD-ready Silver series. Also show a widescreen model WS55311 for 2699 with 3 component video inputs, designated a Gold Series.