What's new

When will Klipsch do to their 7 Series, what they did to their 3 Series... (1 Viewer)

TravisMc

Stunt Coordinator
Just wondering when I can expect Klipsch to make this move. I have the old Reference 3 system, Center/Fronts/Rears, but I'd love to upgrade to the Reference 7 System. The thing is, I'm not going to do it if they are going to change their current design into something like the new RF-35/RC-35/RS-35 design, except, for the 7 series...(IE: RF-75, RC-75, RS-75)....

Any word on that? And I'm also hoping that if they do change the design, they change the 15" RSW-15 design too, and don't drop down to a 12 inch, as their top of the line in the new model is a 12", and they just threw away the KSW-15 (Now the "RW-12 is the best you can get in the new design..)

any rumours..?

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Happy Klipsch owner here. (RB-75 C-7 RB-35) I am trying to get the jest of what you are trying to express? If the 7s are going to change then you would rather wait until the new 7s came out or you would rather shelf the whole idea?

TravisMc

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry for the confusion, What I mean is I would prefer to have the new design. I would buy the current ones, but I'd hate to do that, and then have the design change on me.

Dave Man

Stunt Coordinator
I just heard that it's happening at the end of the year or so. Reference Premier may be making it's debut as well...

David

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Ok I see. This is the first I've heard of it. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

jephdood

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff
As soon as they do, I'm scooping up some of the "old" RF-7's, hopefully at a significant disount. :)

TravisMc

Stunt Coordinator
I agree on the dealer thing, but the fact is, I'll buy without hearing, simply because I trust the brand.

Peter_W

Agent
You buying the Reference series un-heard? Granted, I have older speakers of theirs but that is a decent amount of $ to spend without even hearing. I am upgrading and want to make sure that the Klipsch speakers that I am replacing are far less than what I will be getting. I went to a supposed dealer that they list on their site, and when I got there they had nothing. So I listened to the Paradigms. I listend to the S8's, and was not impressed by the sound (for the price) as compared to my KG4.5's, and the S8's cost around 7K. For the sound, that's a laughable price. Sure the cabinet design was nice, and their midrange was more apparent, but they were not Klipsch...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks