What's new

When will GWTW get the REAL "Special Edition" treatment by New Line? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
I was lucky enough to be in contact through e-mail with Mr. Tumblin several years ago. He seemed like a very kind man (although that obviously means very little) and he told me that he had many scenes that were deleted from the final cut of the film. If I remember correctly, these included scenes of the Bizare, and a *I think* longer cut of the BBQ scene. Apparently there was to be another cut of the film done a couple years later with the rest of the scenes put back in, but someone stopped it for some reason. I do remember that Mr. Tumblin said he had no problem allowing Waner to use the scenes for supplements, but not to be added back into the film.

Andy

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch

I don't know anything about that, but I did speak with a collector who told me the man was intolerable, turning on you in an instant, and that he's alienated himself from all of the surviving cast. This was also the person that told me the 'deleted scenes' weren't shown, or will be included on any release, because Mr. Tumblin wants to be paid for them when MGM/Warner sees them as stolen property or something. Assuming he actually has them, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks