What's new

When the moon is in the seventh house... (1 Viewer)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... then peace will guide the planets.
Oh wait, this is a thread about checking out the night sky and not signing along to Aquarius from Hair? :)

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Very cool. I noticed Venus aligned with the Moon last night, quite a sight. I wonder if this has any significance in a galaxy far, far away.....

Kevin P

Screenwriter
I took this digital pic of the Moon and Venus on Tuesday night. What a sight.
I had the telescope out last night and looked at the moon, Jupiter and Venus, but couldn't see Saturn, Mercury or Mars because they were too low.
KJP

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Have any of you guys ever seen Jupiter through a really good telescope? I have and it's amazing. You can see about 6 of it's moons. I've been meaning to get into astronomy for about 7 years, but have never had the time or the money for that matter, to really get into it.

Kevin P

Screenwriter
I can see 4 of Jupiter's moons through my 'scope (a 4-odd inch Tasco reflector I've had about 10 years). Bigger telescopes are buku bucks!

Someday I hope to move out to the country so I can do more serious stargazing. When I can afford to do that I should be able to afford a buku bucks telescope!

KJP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks