What's new

When mortgage lenders go under.. (1 Viewer)

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
The worst part about the spam is it is supposedly sent by the person who handled the mortgage. I personally know the Countrywide rep who did ours, and she isn't the one sending them out.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
I prefer my mortgage - I pay 4% and the govt pays the other 2%. Meanwhile my money is earning around 8%. Yummy!

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
We are in the downtown area, and adding on is really not an option, due to my tiny lot. Our current house payment is 741, and there is a house 3 houses down that is rented for 750 a month and is smaller than mine, with no garage, and that rented in about a week. The downtown Flushing market has been hit like other areas, but not as bad as some. Houses still sell here, but slower to be sure.

We would definitely make out ahead if we purchased a new home now, especially since we aren't in any high price home ability. We would be looking in the 160-170 range, and yes I know that doesn't sound like much to many people here, but in our area that is a decent home. Very tough to know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks