What's new

When is Predator 2 going to be released?!?!? (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
SHAME ON YOU LARRY! I can't wait to see Danny Glover fighting the Predator, Columbian Drug Lords, and King Louie's Voodoo Posse! All this and Gary Busey! SIGN ME UP!

AND IT BETTER BE A SPECIAL EDITION!

Daniel P

Stunt Coordinator
I'm kinda with Larry on this one.

Whilst I love the first film, I cannot say the same for Predator 2. I like the further exploration of the aliens, but the rest of the film sux IMO.

Ryan_Thomas

Auditioning
God I would love to have this movie. One of my favorite characters ever, I even have tons of the comics.

Beau

Supporting Actor
I read a couple months ago at the digital bits that this was tentativley planned for a SE sometime in 2003. I would prefer this and the first be released on SE together than just the 2nd.

DanR

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I want this one too. I think Peter from Fox has kind of said, it's on the radar and will be released at the "appropriate time" in Fox's DVD schedule. This was almost two years ago. So, maybe they ARE waiting to release it together with a Predator SE at some point down the road.

BTW, what ever happened to Fox's "Enhanced Widescreen" Dolby/DTS series of releases?

Regards,

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks