What's new

When is IRL going to enter the present century? (1 Viewer)

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Went to tune in the IRL race at Nashville on ESPN-HD. And again another SD broadcast. They have had their profile raised by Danika. They're on an HD station. NASCAR and F1 are broadcasting some beautiful footage in HD and are reaping the rewards, especially NASCAR. But these mokes continue to cheap out.

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
Where are you seeing F1 in HD?

It sucks that Cletus can watch Left Hand Turn Shuffle but Bernie can't showcase the pinnacle of the sport.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
You MAY have caught me. When you questioned, I thought back and realized I'd watched a number of F1 DVDs lately, had seen some open wheel HD footage at some stores on the big screens [though I didn't know where the footage was coming from], and had caught a little F1 coverage at home [but it was on SpeedChannel, so it's not HD], but couldn't remember an actual HD broadcast of FI recently.
Still, IRL needs to get on board.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Considering Bernie thinks women are more like appliances than drivers, I'd be surprised if he was modern enough to realize races are broadcast in color, let alone air them in HD. At least I've got Super Speedway on my DVR, thanks to InHD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks