What's new

When HTFers you care about go MIA. (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
People who are no longer here cannot post in a thread where they are being mentioned. This poses potential liability issues.
Hey Jack, how does this work exactly? I'm a bit fuzzy on why this would cause problems for the forum.
Another item is the banning of members. From what I understand, these actions are not to be questioned and all, but for me, I'd just like to know why certain members are banned so as not to 'recreate the crime' so to speak. Sometimes we get to see why the member is banned - their post/offense is still available for viewing. However, I understand why such a policy is in place, as the logistics would be a headache. Answering every question as to why a member was banned...yeah.
I feel that the atmosphere that's being created here is somewhat of an extended family; but every once in awhile you wonder what happened to that crazy uncle you haven't seen in 10 years. ;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Members are banned for breaking the rules. When you signed up, there was a page on rules that you agreed to abide by. Some members, unfortunately, could not abide by the rules, thus, they were banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks