When does new MotoGP come out?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by David Preston, May 17, 2003.

1. David Preston

David Preston Supporting Actor

Anytime soon?

2. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

This coming tuesday according to all the online game stores

capt

3. Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn Second Unit

You can bet that I'll be getting this, and hosting some games for us. I could never find the original MotoGP anywhere near me, so this will make up for it.

4. Joel Hurley

Joel Hurley Stunt Coordinator

-I loved the Demo for the first game! I do wonder what they have done to the sequal to warrant a "new" game? I can only imagine that the new game will be more of an enhanced version of the 1st, I.E. better graphics, blocking reverse drivers, more animations. I guess the most significant up-grade they could make would be to introduce new modes and challenges. And if they could get MotoGP on the new XSN that would be sweet!

5. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

My God, Joel, what is that thing in your sig?!

-j

6. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Joel that's the most Evil catlike beast I've Seen, whatcha feed that thing? Nuts & Bolts ?

Anyhow I did see the original MotoGP around but I figured I'd wait for the Sequel, the graphics are even more buff than before. I've heard Stores Have broke Street Date and you can find this around but I think I'll wait to see if Best Buy does this for $39 and then I can get it for $35 with the Gamers card. Too many games will be fighting for my valuable playing time. Chris you should be able to host some awesome 16 player games with your connect..... Shoot nazi's /Ride Bikes....... how to decide !

7. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I just picked up Enter the matrix and preordered anamatrix so ill get a $20 gift card at eb. I may just wait till i get the card and then pick up MotoGp2 for $30 .

capt

8. David Preston

David Preston Supporting Actor

I think I will wait to. I have a game I bought but didn't like to much I will be exchanging it. I have APEX for xbox I didn't care for. I was gonna trade it for Matrix but I think I'll enjoy Moto GP more. Thanks

9. Allen_Appel

Allen_Appel Second Unit

When sequels to Live games come out, do people stop playing the original? I'm a cheap bastard, and I tend to buy the previous version of a game at a steep discount when the sequel arrives. I had planned to do the same with MotoGP, but since playing RTCW with HTFers (and loving it!), I don't want to be left behind if everyone else is on GP2.

10. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Well as i didnt buy the first motogp so ill play the 2nd once i get it. The reason question is which car game are people going to get next month. Midtown Madness or Midnight Club?

11. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer

It is already available now in the UK (has been for a few days), will be available in the US/Canada on the 21st/22nd. I will be buying it the minute it hits my EB (as I'll probably be working then anyway [​IMG] )

12. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer

One thing I did forget that I'm sure people in this forum would be interested in... you can now change how seethru the HUD is so that those of us with RPTVs don't have to worry as much about Burn In

13. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I think the reason not to many people bought Moto GP 1 was because it wasnt fully live compatible at the time. Hopefully this time more people pick it up.

capt