What's new

When do we get ER Season 2? (1 Viewer)

Shaun

Second Unit
When is Warner Bros. going to announce the 2nd season of ER. Season 1 was released in August and there has been no mention of the remaining seasons.

Sebastien S

Second Unit
this might not be a big deal but I'm dissapointed that the box is the same color as the first... I was hoping they would be different colors.

Though it won't stop me from buying it.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Well, I bought season 1 for my mother for Christmas, so I now have to buy each subsequent season when they're released. But is it just me, or is 8 months a large gap between releases?

Shaun

Second Unit
It looks like according to the official release, the aspect ratio is going to be full screen 4:3, not 16:9 like season 1 was. Can anyone confirm this?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

I dunno why, but they often say "1.77" instead of "1.78", so that't nothing to get excited over.

I know that DVDFile said "E/R: The Complete Second Season, which will hit stores on April 27th. Presented in 4:3 full screen and Dolby 2.0 surround". But sorry, that's just wrong (and unfortunately not hardly the first time a mistake in specs, price, or date has been made there...too bad, because I otherwise enjoy the site a lot).

On the other hand, The Digital Bits reported on 1/12 that "ER fans can celebrate with the announcement of the release of ER: The Complete Second Season on DVD on 4/27 (SRP $59.98). As with the first season release, the 4-disc set will contain all the episodes in anamorphic widescreen video..."

If this release turns out to be 4x3 instead of 16x9, then Warner will have pulled a good one on me! :)

A different issue is "what AR *should* it be?" I'm not touching that one here in this thread. A topic for another day. I'm going to go grab some lunch...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks