What's new

When do new Denon's come out? (1 Viewer)

Brad Newton

Second Unit
Any idea what changed between the 3802 & 3803? How will it compare to the new Onkyo 900 & the Pioneer 45TX?

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
There was a thread here very recently with the info on the 3803. 24/192 DACs was one change, and more power was another.

I heard "60 days" about 2 weeks ago, but I've also heard "January".

Matt Jesty

Second Unit
1603 AND 1803 have already hit...2803 any day....
based on recent "anecdotal" problems with both 02"s and 03's , I am gonna "wait and see" before getting on the bandwagon of reccomending them...the feature set looks tempting (ie; 1803) but nothing in the "balls" dept.....amp quality ,lately, has also been unimpressive...I hope that they get it together for the 3803....I sell more Yamaha and DENON rcvrs than anyone in my company (I also sell other brands) and I like having a larger pool to recommend from...

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Actually, don't ask Jeff Talmadge. The question has been posed several times already with no answer given. Repeating questions on their special guest forum is frowned upon and could result in the moderator closing the thread. It's been a great thread to follow and I'd like to see it stay that way as long as Jeff is willing to keep coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks