1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

When did Sea of Love show up Widescreen?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by RoyGBiv, Feb 21, 2004.

1. RoyGBiv

RoyGBiv Stunt Coordinator

Pardon me if this is old news. I did a search and found nothing. For years I have been waiting for a new widescreen version of Sea of Love. I have always seen the P&S version everywhere. Without hearing anything about it, I walked into CC yesterday, and there was the "Collector's Edition" which is anamorphic widescreen. I watched the first few minutes and the picture quality looks great!

SMK

2. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

3. Mark_vdH

Mark_vdH Screenwriter

You can get it at Deep Discount DVD for under 10 bucks.

4. RoyGBiv

RoyGBiv Stunt Coordinator

At CC it was $9.99. It was in one of the separate racks where they put the discounted DVDs. There were plenty of copies locally. I am planning on watching it today. I have been waiting for a widescreen version and refused to watch it in P&S.

Michael, thanks for the link to the other thread. My search revealed nothing.

SMK

5. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

I've lost count of the number of people who tell me that. Here's my standard advice for locating threads about a particular film using the vBulletin search engine:
    1. Set the search speed to "slowest"
    2. Select the option to limit the search to thread titles ("title only")
    3. Whenever possible, search for a single word, preferably the rarest one in a title
    4. Use the wildcard character (*) in case someone put the title in quotes[/list=1]
      This almost always works for me. I found the old Sea of Love thread on the first try.

M.