What's new

when are the PCI's shipping? (1 Viewer)

Ken Custodio

Second Unit
Jeff, it is a labor of love. If Ron and I started looking at SVS solely as a business venture...we'd quickly realize the amount of hours we put in could be better spent in plenty of other *business* like arenas.
TV,
Where can you work were a bunch of people basically dream day and night about what your work on. Um..unless you are a plastic surgeon that does breast implants :)
Ken

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, its a real glamorous life :) The labor isn't a real issue. We have several hundred(estimate) subwoofers already constructed...just waiting on either the BASH amp...or the dB12 drivers to finish them off,QC and then box.
I have to say...the understanding our customers have shown to our current back order situation is amazing. Ron and I really under estimated the whole *group buy* thing last month...and we are just getting our inventory back to snuff.
We like to say..."the wait will be well worth it"(and it will be!)...but SVS would much rather be shipping in our typical 1-2 business days.We really pride ourselves on that...and we won't get caught this "short" again for a long time...unless demand doubles again in the next 6 weeks....yikes!
TV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks