What's new

When are the new SVS PCi's Shipping ??? (1 Viewer)

I'm getting ansy and I'm ready for my first SVS sub (20-39 PCi) to come to my door.

Any idea/rumors as to when they will ship?

Thanks!

-Troy

Chris_O

Agent
I have a 20-39 PCi on order and I recieved an email yesterday from SVS. I was really excited until I realized that it wasn't a shipping notice. It was an update on the shipping dates and it said the PCi's should start shipping the end of next week. I can't wait, it seems like I have been waiting years but its only been a few weeks.:D

Nate Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
I got a 25-31pc from b-stock and love the heck out of it. Recieved it monday and can't get enough of it. Just thought I'd drop a note to make ya'll even more jelous for one :D

I also got three notices in my inbox. I guess SVS really wanted to let me know! That's what I call customer service!
-Troy
***I just know this is the home stretch but I can't stand the waiting. It must be because I know 100% that I'm getting one and that its soon. I reserved my Outlaw 950 preamp/processor on Feb 1 so I know I'm not going to see it anytime soon. :frowning:

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Troy/All,

We had another very slight delay when the factory ran into a switch labeling problem. After we cleared the firing squad out of the way, we agreed to let them fix the problem and we now expect to be shipping late next week. That's a few days later than planned but still not far from the "Late March" estimate from several weeks ago.

What this means is instead of some cheesy label or spot paint correction the entire plate is being stripped and done perfectly. This is some folks first sub and we wanted it right in every way, even if it meant waiting a few more delays. Sorry for the added torture.

Ron

SanfordL

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, but what of the 46-16's? Are they going to ship around the end of next week too? I haven't received any notification of a shipping schedule, but it seems that it's the folks getting the notices ordered the 20-39's. Not that I'm getting desperate, but if I have to listen to the JBL mudbox for another month, I am going to go :crazy: cRaZy :crazy:.
Oh, my order number is 2656. :D

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Sanford,

Sorry, what kind of 16-46?

If PCi then around the end of the month, if CS, in a day or two. If Plus, around the end of the month.

Ron

SanfordL

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Ron, it's the PCi, but you already covered your bases in your first response. Thanks. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ron,

Thanks for the personal update. My Fiancee and I actually had a discussion as to what "end of the month" meant.

I thought anything past the 15th would constitute "end of the month". She believes you break the month into 3-10 day periods for begining, middle, and end of the month.

Glad to know I'm going crazy but I'll have a sub soon too.

-Troy

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
Ron - thanks for the update and let me commend you on an excellent production decision!! Getting a pristine perfectly silk-screened Amp Plate is definitely worth the wait!!! (25-31PCi - #2737)

Interestingly, I remember when KLA-Tencor was just about 4-5 years old (original name KLA Instruments / 1980), we were about a 50 - 90 million dollar Company. One of our back panels silkscreen (on a million dollar Reticle Inspection Machines) was incorrect, and I remember being asked (I worked in the Drafting Dept. E/M Designer) to correct it by blacking out the text with an El-Mark-O and putting a label right over it. (Probably went to INTEL, or Texas Instruments?)

Well, you folks will definitely continue to grow with your successful products!

Thanks, Phil

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Troy,
We'll settle for 29 March but it could be, since we did NOT go the "El-Marko" solution, that we'll not start sending them out till 1 April. No joke.
When you start counting the days to a new product ship date, the only ones more releived than the customer is the company in question. Trust me on that.
Having had a chance to pound on a 25-31PCi for a week or two (it's now in the hands of another friend of SVS) I can tell you that memories of the long wait will melt away the minute you fire up yours.
Guess I'll have to settle for the SS I have sitting around for now ;^) We start shipping those next week too. To the lucky, rich, few.
Ron "El-Marko-free" Stimpson

Jeffrey Chin

Second Unit
Ron,

Any news update on PC+ series?

Will they come in diff heights?

Driver?

Wattage?

Ship date?

I am eagerly anticipating its arrival.

(They should come out w/ 6ch amps so I could get a CS version...otherwise too much clutter for a 2nd amp).

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks