Wheel of Time Book 10 preview available

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Lary Larson, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Lary Larson

Lary Larson Stunt Coordinator

For $3.50 from Amazon.
    I haven't read it. In fact, I haven't read beyond book 7 because I'm waiting to see if the series actually ends. The most exciting news to me is revealed in one of the customer reviews: Jordan states in the interview included with this preview that there are only 2 books after this one. Long-time fans of the series will, of course, take that news with a grain of salt.
    Lary

2. Danny R

Danny R Supporting Actor

Its available free for a limited time from Microsoft.

3. Alan Benson

Alan Benson Stunt Coordinator

So now Jordan is marketing "previews" of his books as actual books themselves? Remind me never to start another series-in-progress as long as I live.

4. Danny R

Danny R Supporting Actor

Jordan has a long habit of releasing the prologue well before the book is published. He's done so for the past 4 or so books. This is however the first time I've ever seen anyone asked to pay for it.

If the price was deducted from the cost of the whole book I might be inclined to purchase it. But since this doesn't appear to be the case, its just lucky that microsoft is offering it for free or I'd wait.

If microsoft is trying to gain new recruits to their ebook project, they have lost me. The fact that I can't print the thing out is very annoying. I like reading in my comfy chair with my feet up... not staring at a blurry monitor in a poorly lit computer room.