What's new

What's Your Vacation Paradise? (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
If you could go anywhere on Earth for a vacation .... Where would you go?

London, then Hawaii, would be my first 2 choices.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I dunno about Paradise, but I have always wanted to do the Inca trail in Peru. It is a 5 days walk through along an ancient Inca high, with archeological sites galore.

--

Holadem

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Place I've been to and can't wait to return: Moorea, Tahiti

Place I've never been to, but can't wait to go: Venice, Italy

Pieter

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
A 1 week cruise in Alaska (summer of course) followed by a 2 week cruise of the Hawaiian Islands (stop off at each major one for 4 days or so with lots of time to spend on each island).

Jim_F

Screenwriter
I'm about to book a weeklong Alaska cruise for late summer this year. It should be great.
For the past 10 years my vacations have been camping and bicycling. As much as I love bike tours, I'm ready for something new.
I'd also love to visit my ancestral home, Scotland, some day (too bad I don't speak the language ;)) and a bicycling trip through Italy and/or France (maybe a not-too-challenging section of the TdF) would be awesome!

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
I've been there and would easily make it a permanent resident paradise - ahhhhhhh!. Cartagena, Colombia

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Rome, Italy....my wife and I are actually planning an October 2003 visit to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary (12-26 but October is a better time to go to Italy). Taking all the Italian language classes we can and getting everything ready we can now.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'd love to visit Ireland. Also, Holadem's Inca trail idea sounds pretty neat.

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
ill second the Grand Cayman islands. Went there on a cruise once and it was one of the greatest destinations. Beautiful water, and lots to do.

Easier to accomplish (go there once a year), I usually goto the Fountainbleu Hotel in Miami. Great place, and definately wont get bored.

RogerB

Second Unit
I'll second St. Johns. Trunk Bay....
pic01.jpg

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
The best two destinations I've ever experienced are (1) the Swiss Alps and (2) French Polynesia (Moorea, Bora Bora, Tahiti)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I really enjoyed my brief trip to Germany. With a proper grasp of the language, I would love to give a week or two with a nice automobile and NO schedule. That is an excellent vacation in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2handband