What's new

What's your favorite bottled water? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Poland spring has a distinctive taste because it's actual spring water, unlike most of them which are from the tap water supply. I'm sure PS has minerals and such that give it its flavor.

I can tell the diff between coke and pepsi, and I proved it by annoying the Pepsi Challenge people by doing the OLD Pepsi challenge to identify it ;)

Kevin Goodwin

Stunt Coordinator
Dasani & Aquafina suck, IMHO -- they're just bottled tap water from Detroit, Chicago, etc.

Dannon Spring Water is good, and Volvic the best, but it's expensive & hard to find (at least around here). Consumer Reports evaluated a lot of the brands, and Dannon came out as the best water for a decent price. Highly recommended.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I like Dasani, due to the added minerals. It gives the water a more smooth texture.

Kansas City tried selling bottles of tap water. There's a rocket scientist for you in city government for you.

Any of the "Wal Mart" water (member's mark, etc.) suck.

The worst water was in Warrensburg, MO at Central Missouri State University. It had so much sulfur in it, it had the taste of drinking a lit match. We would get jugs of water from Independence and keep them in our dorm, to avoid the Warrensuburg water.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
To me Dasani is horrible tasting. It's bitter non refreshing to me but my employer supplies us with it free of charge so I drink it. Plus it builds character which is always a good thing.

My fav would be either Mountain Valley (green bottle) or Ozark both of which are supposedly "spring" water.

This weekend I drank some Sam's Choice Purified (Wal-Mart bottled water) and it tasted just like Mountain Valley.

I guess Mountain Valley and Sam's Choice their water from the same grey water system.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I usually opt for Aquafina because I want to look cool drinking bottled water that has a slight Italian twist to its name. Sometimes I'd drink Crystal Geyser but then my local Trader Joes stopped carrying it in favor of their own private label "Trader Joe's Natural Mountain Spring Water" which is like 25 cents a bottle.

I don't understand the new flavored bottled waters. If I want actual taste to my water I'd drink tap water, juice or soda. Not some mixture that confuses me and makes me look uncool.

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
The fav in my household is Kirkland Drinking Water found at Costco. Nothing fancy just plain filtered water in plastic. It has been recently discontinued and replaced by Kirkland Spring Water which has a seemingly thick and gritty texture with ..... I guess I should just say it is nasty.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
...mine would be Guinness Irish Stout....hey, it's got some water in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks