What's new

What's wrong with DavisDVD now? (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Yes, it's another one of those "where are they now" threads. No updates on DavisDVD since 4th of October. Everything alright there?

Tony Scello

Second Unit
Paul

I've been wondering the same thing. With DVDFile on temporary life support (no new updates, etc.) and now DavisDVD missing in action (no new updates since Oct. 4, etc.), it's getting harder to get my daily fix of DVD news.

CraigL

Screenwriter
Most news is updated on these before those sites anyway. I wouldn't look anywhere else for news.

Travis W.

Second Unit
Davis DVD is always my first stop, even before Digital Bits (sometimes they get info weeks later). This has happened before, the guy's probably taking a vacation or something. I wouldn't worry too much.

Andy Patrizio

Stunt Coordinator
This isn't easy, guys. Peter did it for 7 years, no idea how long DavisDVD was at it. I've been here 18 months and I'm fried. So I'm not surprised at the burnout.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
And digitallyOBSESSED is at five years and counting, with 20-25 new reviews every week...where's the love? We have DVD news too, every day on the front page. No wonder people burn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks