What's new

What's with SVS subs in for sale area? (1 Viewer)

Ken Wagner

Stunt Coordinator
I've read lots of glowing reviews about SVS subs then I see them for sale every day in the for sale area. Maybe I'm paranoid but why are people selling these if they are so great? Not everyone can be upgrading from one model to the other can they? If they are I need to get a better life because I don't see how people do it.
Am I the only one that feels this way? Am I missing something? Am I asking too many questions?
:D

GabrielC

Stunt Coordinator
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if people were selling them simply to upgrade...I was briefly considering that too... (until I looked at my wallet :frowning: )
But another possibility may be they can't afford the size of the sub in their house (WAF), or it's disturbing neighbours...

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
you never see svs for sale on this forum until they debut a new model... then people unload and upgrade.

I've seen 1 or 2 svs subs for sale that weren't related to upgrades-- they usually involved a note saying they had to sell or be evicted from thier apartment...

-v

Ned

Supporting Actor
and a few of the sellers probably just have REALLY bad taste in audio and want that boomy cube sound back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks