What's new

What's with iNETDVD.com's shipping prices??? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Ashforth

Stunt Coordinator
I went there to buy a double alpha case and they wanted $4.99 to ship it?!!!! WTF
eek.gif

Is this typical? It seems silly to pay $6 when all I need is one case.
Do any B & M stores sell double alphas?? I called around to a few of my local CD/DVD exchage stores and none of them sell replacement cases.
furious.gif

One of my patients works for Circuit City and she says they don't sell them either.
icon13.gif

Anyone know of a place???
Cheers.
Jeff.
------------------
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~drashforth/_uimages/flaggif
"Historians of science have long said: A body of knowledge that does not fit in with prevailing ideas, will be ignored as if it does not exist, no matter how scientifically valid it is."
My Spare time larcenists
The worst HT in America.

Kenneth English

Second Unit
You have to buy larger quantities from INETDVD to make it worth your while. I ordered 10 cases the other day and my shipping was around $4.99 also. Not great but what the hey... :)
Sorry, I don't know of anyone else that sells the double Alpha cases (or double Amaray, for that matter).

Rob N

Agent
Jeff - I'm in the same boat as you. I've been looking for replacement DVD cases (both single and double). I've looked every where locally and nobody (Best Buy, CC, Wal-Mart, Suncoast, etc) has them. inetdvd.com is the only place I know of that sells them. Yes, I agree that paying $5 for shipping on a $1 item sounds crazy but that is what it is. I have a 4 year old daughter who got to my DVD's a few weeks ago and accidently ruined about 4-5 of the cases(DVD's/cover art ok though). I can't belive that these things are so hard to find. Every place I looked had tons of replacement CD jewel cases but no keep cases for DVD's.
Anyone out there know of other places (B&M or on-line) that sell's DVD cases?

Kenneth English

Second Unit
Just remembered:
Don't know if you have one where you are but all of the local Container Stores sell DVD keepcases (in packs of three). They charge around $5.00, I believe. Not sure whether they're Alpha, Amaray or what...

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
They have single Amaray's and Alpha's at DVDEmpire for $1.59, they're currently showing as "on order". I assume the shipping would be cheaper. (Click on "Accessories" on the left hand side of page)
I can't believe a place like Best Buy doesn't sell these damn things.
furious.gif

patriot.gif

------------------
God Bless America

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks