What's new

What's with all the content above the forum list?? (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I actually like the links to "important" information (reviews, articles, etc) because HTF has grown so large I can't make it to every forum to read every thread. So that front page helps draw my eye to the "Big Haps" here at HTF.

The banners (having worked on several web sites) are a NECESSITY and don't bother me.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Ted,
... a big 20oz puh-leez
Let's see, oz eh,... where's that pocket calculator, oh that's... a half one? Only a pint? :D
The next time I may be visiting the US could be the AVS/HTF Cruise, in November this year. Do you happen to attend that event yourself?
Cees

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
lol - yeah...i suppose i should have said a 40oz'r. who's the guy holding the beer in his auto-sig? he'd be very disappointed in me. :)
i don't think i'll be attending the htf cruise...i'm so poor i can't even afford to pay attention.
are you going? i must admit that it looks like a lot of fun. the last time i was on the ocean was a whale-watching trip in high-school. i blew some major chunks that day! :D
oh well...if i ever get to amsterdam, then i KNOW we'll be doin' some partying!!!
:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks