What's new

What's up with Panic Room SE? (1 Viewer)

Iain Jackson

Second Unit
If this is true, then that's fantastic.

Of course, looking at it for the moment the cover art and the whole article seem a bit amatuerish... I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is real. Here's hoping. :D

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Looks fake to me. It's a screenshot from within Microsoft Word - they forgot to take out the red underlines under words Word didn't recognize, for one. Plus the side of the box looks horribly bad. And those features are far too slim to be spread over 2 discs.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Yeah, the shot and specs doesn't look official, but three discs for this movie seems a bit overkill to me. Maybe it's because I didn't particularly like the movie as much as Fincher's other title that needs a Special Edition. But if true, I'm happy for the fan's of the film. :)

Kristoffer

Second Unit
That's what I thought as well. But it should be from Columbia,,,Specs and cover not final. A danish etailer got it.
But I send him a mail asking where he got it from! I will let you know what he says.
Now that you mention it the cover looks kinda of Photoshoped! But a SE has been planed for a long time..

Kristoffer

Second Unit
This is what he said in danish; Tro mig - det er 100% officielt. Jeg har bare screendumpet et Powerpoint nyhedsbrev som er officielt sendt ud af CTHE.

In english: Believe me-it's 100% official. I just screendumped a powerpoint newsletter which is official sent out by CTHE.

The red lines are just Powerpoints spellchecker he says. This is the powerpoint newsletter for R1!
So it should be legit. Good news!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks