What's up at DVD AFICIONADO?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob Lutter, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

Anyone know what's the deal with DVD Aficionado being down for the past 2 days? [​IMG]

Have they gone kaput? (I hope not, because I am really not looking forward to re-cataloguing my 300 titles [lots of people might even have more!])

2. LennyP

LennyP Supporting Actor

Oh damn, I didn't even notice, haven't gotten any DVDs in the mail these past 2 days.
    I should have saved all the HTML pages/images to HD like I planned to in case they go down so I could just host them somewhere else myself.

300 titles eh? How about 1300, I'm gona go nuts if they don't comeback, or have some data loss.

3. Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke Cinematographer

I really liked the layout. Initially putting titles in was a bit of a pain, but using the On Order, Wish List features was nice and made things much easier to just transfer titles to Owned. I hope it does "return" (if indeed it has gone offline) as it was useful when I wanted to direct someone to my DVD list rather than going through pains of email and such.

Bruce

4. Bill J

Bill J Producer

I think there might already be a thread on this, but it's supposed to be back online by Wednesday or sometime at the end of next week.

5. Brandon Conway

Brandon Conway captveg

Brandon Conway
  6. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

Oh good... that's nice to know. Thanks! [​IMG]