what's this song?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian P, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Brian P

Brian P Extra

Anyone ever heard this song that has lyrics : "if i'm lost you can find me - over the mountian side" then it goes on later in the song "woke up late on sunday morning" talking about hearing church bells ring? or listning to Muddy Waters or something like that? I've heard it on the radio a time or two and it's stuck in my head, please help! Sorry thats about all the lyrics I remember...

2. Rain

Rain Producer

I don't know.

However, lyrics about chuch bells and Muddy Waters leads me to thinking Van Morrison.

3. Jeff_P

Jeff_P Stunt Coordinator

I only know one song by Van Morrison that mentions Muddy Waters and its called "Cleaning Windows". The lyrics do not match up though.

4. Greg_Y

Greg_Y Screenwriter

I'm usually good at finding these things, but I've tried every combination of keywords in the snippets you posted on google.com and came up with squat.

5. Brian P

Brian P Extra

It's not Van the man. I'm pretty sure it's a band that's somewhat new. (90's maybe) Greg that was one of the first things I did. The part where he mentions muddy waters it also mentions some other artist but I don't remember who. Thanks for the help so far!