What's new

What's the Word On 'Class Act'? (1 Viewer)

Matthew H

Second Unit
The 1992 movie Class Act starring then-rappers Kid N' Play is not available yet on DVD. I saw it earlier today on Comedy Central, and would absolutely love to see it in WS (with a possible Kid N' Play commentary?).
Has anything been mentioned by Warner? I still prefer it to the House Party series myself... :)

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Matt,

I haven't heard word on it. I'd love to own this one because my friends do a cameo performance in the movie. They are also on the soundtrack "Cold Premiere".

Troy

Corey * C

Grip
I too caught 'Class Act' on Comedy Central just last night....

My gf loves this movie - I'd defintaly buy it, especially with a commentary track by the stars (wouldn't that be funny) or at very least a good a/v presentation and the trailer.

Haven't heard anything on it yet, though.

Mark Hamilton

Stunt Coordinator
I got my DVD player in March of 1997 and I'v been waiting for this title ever since. Fortunetly, I ran across a used copy on Laserdisc at a video rental store that was selling off all of its LDs to make way for DVDs a few years ago.

The LD version is pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks