What's new

What's the weirdest food combo you (or someone you know) eat? (1 Viewer)

Matt_Vaudrin

Stunt Coordinator
When I was about 4 or 5, I ate everything with Ketchup on it. Including Donuts and green beans.

I don't think I do any odd combos anymore, just normal stuff.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
After eating bacon and eggs, we used to finish the "rest" of our "extra" bacon by putting it on toast that was buttered with peanut butter and then we topped in off with maple syrup. Yep, I was a chubby kid... :D

I still take tortilla chips and eat them with peanut butter sometimes :cool:

Bill Gato

Stunt Coordinator
Once, I ordered two Sausage McMuffins from McDs and they threw in some packets of grape jelly. I figured that they must have done that for a reason (certainly not to eat with the hashbrowns, right?) so I put the jelly in the sandwich and found it to be quite good. I'll eat it like that if I remember to ask for jelly.

A kid I knew from my childhood once ate a sloppy joe sandwich substituting brownies for the bread! I think he did this to "impress" us.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Have you guys ever watched Ham on the Street (on Food TV)? The host is always combining strange food products and having unsuspected people taste test them. It's surprising how great they think the odd combinations are.

Just a few that I remember:

-Grilled Cheese sandwiches with jelly
-Pulled Pork stuffed in a donut (that actually sounded good)
-Cheese chunks dipped in chocolate fondue
-Coffee grounds in Rice Krispy treats (this sounds REALLY good!!)
-Hot sauce in brownies

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Yeah. Ham rocks. I love watching his show. Very unique.

McMuffins / grape jelly is pretty good on their normal mcmuffins. In fact I'm making my own tonight. Yum.

Chocolate & beer. ? Hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks