What's the name of this movie?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dana Fillhart, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Dana Fillhart

Dana Fillhart Supporting Actor

Ok, I give up -- I tried doing exhaustive searches on IMDB.com and Google but either got too many results or got nothing. Of course, my ability to recall details of the trailer doesn't exactly help.

All I can remember plot-wise is the movie focused on a freckle-faced, short-haired woman who met a guy (who strangely looked a lot like *her*), and she was trying to decide whether or not a relationship with him was worth it. I remember these things about the trailer: (1) There were several clips going back and forth with her talking to her friends on the phone -- it was mostly her friends either asking her questions or spreading rumors to her other friends; (2) the main woman and guy at least (but probably the whole cast) were either British or Irish; and (3) the title had something to do with a time period (like x number of days, or weeks, or hours, or something) -- if not the title then something related to the title.

The movie's trailer appeared -- I think -- in 1999. I believe I saw it around the time I saw either Rushmore or Being John Malkovich. I do believe it's from an independent film company.

Any thoughts? It's driven me nuts every time I've tried to find out, because I can never narrow it down. My friends think I'm projecting some nighttime television soap onto the big screen, but no, I'm fairly sure this was an actual movie trailer for an actual movie.

Thanks!

2. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

30 Days?

3. Coressel

Coressel Supporting Actor

13 Days?
    Gone in 60 Seconds?
    9 1/2 Weeks?
    [​IMG]

4. Brett Jason

Brett Jason Stunt Coordinator

200 Cigarettes?

It was released in 1999. I didn't see it to know if it matches your plotline.