What's the name of this movie?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Debbie E, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Debbie E

Debbie E Stunt Coordinator

The main male character "wakes up" on a metallic table and everyone around him is in metallic tables hooked up to machines. The guy finds an old man in a control room who tells him that everyone's been living through dreams hooked up to the computer but that the computers are so old that they are about to go offline and it's to him, Adam, and a female, Eve, as the chosen two to repopulate the Earth.

What's the name of the movie?

Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Jonty Rees

Jonty Rees Stunt Coordinator

The Omega Man?

3. Alvin.G.

Alvin.G. Stunt Coordinator

Don't take my word for it, but I'm pretty sure it isn't The Omega Man. Debbie, do you know approx. the year of this film?

acg

4. Michael Pineo

Michael Pineo Stunt Coordinator

Wasn't The Omega Man the one with Charlton Heston? It was a sort of post-apocalyptic story that had Heston living in this fortified apartment building and most of the population had died of some disease and most of the survivors were dying from it as well? Am I remembering that right?

MikeP

5. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

Boy...that sound's familiar but it also sounds like an old episode of The Twilight Zone, Night Gallery or The Outer Limits.

6. Debbie E

Debbie E Stunt Coordinator

I don't remember but I saw it a few years ago. It might very old though. No, it's not Omega Man.

Remember, there's tons of people alive. They are hooked up to machines and the machines are decaying just due to old age, not because of any specific event.

Now I'm really curious and no one can figure out the title [​IMG] (I've tried at the other DVD site also [​IMG]) [​IMG]