What's new

What's the name of the new Xbox demo disc being sold now? (1 Viewer)

Andre F

Screenwriter
The title says it all. I found it once at EBGames.com and can't seem to find it again. Thanks...

Andre F

Screenwriter
Here's the deal. I have a medical condition where I really can't be in crowds (I could catch a cold and that means a hospital visit for me), so I'm currently avoiding the stores (due to holiday shopping). If anyone could provide a link to Best Buy (to the product) or something similar online store that would be great. Thanks.

Edited, to make more sense...

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I think he meant a link to the demo disc at Best Buy or another online store. I went to bestbuy.com and I can't find the demo disc there. Maybe I'm not looking in the right spot?

Andre F

Screenwriter
Should we order it, gift wrap it and maybe hand deliver it to you also?
I can take a joke as much as the next guy, but I don't find this funny at all. If it's to much to ask for, then fine I won't make requests for links anymore. As for your joke I had to have a Bone Marrow Transplant due to a form of Leukemia, so I can't exactly run out to a store around the holiday due to my depressed immune system. Do you find that amusing as well?

I know I'm taking this too far, but this kind of stuff really bothers especially me because I mentioned earlier in the thread that I have a medical condition that prevents from going out a lot.

Again, my apologies if I'm being rude but this has got me fired up!

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
No, it certainly is not an unreasonable request, and I think that's what David was joking about. Not to speak for him, of course.
My very best wishes for a speedy recovery, Andre. Our thoughts are with you.

Andre F

Screenwriter
Thanks Dave and I know I probably overeacted, but I'm awfully sensitive about the whole thing...

DeepakJR

Second Unit
Real Name
Deepak
Go to circuitcity's website and look up 'exhibition' in the games search engine. I cant make a link because of the session ids which are confusing. But yea, hope you get better.

l8rz,
Deepak Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread