What's new

What's the lowest you've seen for BTTF:T boxset? (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Gui...It's only like that with titles listed containing a (V.F) after it. All others don't have any translations.

...at least as far as DVDSoon is concerned, from when I've ordered from them in the past.

MikeM

Screenwriter
Just curious, I've never ordered from DVDSoon.com and I saw that DVDPriceSearch.com has their vendor rating very low at only two stars. How good/bad are they to deal with?

The deal sounds good, but their price on this one seems suspiciously low.

Adrian_S

Second Unit
I would also like to pre-order a bunch of stuff, but I have never ordered from dvdsoon. Does anyone know if they charge your credit card as soon as you order, or when they ship?

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
I'm convinced that Best Buy will have it for $34.99. Just a gut.....

Good thing my wife shops there as I have told her that this is the one DVD (set) that I want for Christmas......

Cannot wait....

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Well, I cancelled my order at DVDsoon.com. I read around about the site and it seems that ALOT of people are unhappy with their service.
I think I will B&M it for this DVD :)

Gui A

Supporting Actor
Matt Stone, trust me... I live in Toronto :) ... Most universal titles are bilingual now. :frowning:

James_M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James
Anyone know what the difference is between the BTTF and BTTF+Cases is on dvdsoon.com?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks