What's new

What's the latest on Freaks and Geeks on DVD? (1 Viewer)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
I had read awhile back that Freaks and Geeks might be coming to DVD late summer or early fall but nothing official.
Any new word on it's release to DVD ?
Troy

MikeAW

Second Unit
Why is "Freaks and Geeks" getting the DVD treatment when there are TONS of Tv shows languishing in the vaults that really deserve DVD Heaven ???????

There ain't no justice !

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Uh, Mike, as even a casual glance at any of the posts in this thread should indicate, Freaks and Geeks isn't getting the DVD treatment. Not yet, anyway.
If Freaks and Geeks winds up on DVD anytime soon, it'll be because the producers have spent a considerable amount of time and effort making it happen. Besides, who's to determine what series are "deserving" and which ones aren't? That's really arrogant. If you're not interested, don't buy it and don't bother posting to threads related to the series.

Ian_Fisher

Stunt Coordinator
I would LOVE getting the entire series (STUPID NBC) of Freaks and Geeks on TV. What a great show! (Especially when you look at the CRAP that is out there now!)
MikeAW, if you haven't seen the show, you should give it a shot (Fox Family shows it). It really is great! If you have seen it, then uh....well.... there's no accounting for taste ;)!
edit - HA! MikeAW, I just realized that you are the one that started the pro-Springer thread! NOW I know what you are wanting season sets for! :D
(just kidding!)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
And the whole time I still wonder where the hell is DreamWorks in all of this? They produced the TV show so why can't they release the show on DVD themselves? Im sure they have enough money to pay for the music rights.

Hopefully one day we will see this great tv show on DVD.

MikeAW

Second Unit
Ian, I'm waiting for the shows, with outtakes, and commentary by Jerry and Steve, to be on DVD...I will be first in line !!!!

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Hey guys since I started this thread in the first place, I guess I'll chime in too :)
I was hoping I would see some definitive info. on the show coming to DVD when I clicked on but oh well. I just want to give my support still again for seeing it come to DVD as soon as possible. And "soon" won't come quick enough.

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
so is this pretty much never going to happen? fox family(now abc family) "cancelled" the reruns-why doesn't anyone want this show? i don't understand.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I don't know are you sure Dreamworks has any money after they released Shrek.:D I to want to see this show on DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks