What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
^^ I got the whole series for $22 from a amazon seller last year (I believe). I already owned the first 2 but that was still an amazing deal. Maybe they still have it..?

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Remember that "Bigger Fish" i mentioned in my last post? Yesterday I FRIED IT! :banana:

So I ordered a the following Mill Creek animated TV shows from the big river :biggrin::

Action Man

Dennis the Menace (Both Volumes)

Dungeons and Dragons

Horseland

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

and, last but not least He-Man & She-Ra Christmas Special.

(I'l wait until the weekend after July 4 to watch tis last one)

Next stop, Little (Stinker) Month (That's April for those of you in Rio Linda) Proposed are Purchases on the following Days:

April 2 (Birthday of the Woman's International Little (Stinker) of the 20th Century)

April 14 (Little Stinker Day -Birthday of the Men's Little (Stinker) of the 20th Century)

April 23 (Birthday of the Woman's USA Little (Stinker) of the 20th Century)

(I don't know the Birthday of the Men's USA Little (Stinker) of the 20th Century, but the of his contribution to history is July 9, which is designated "Serious Thrill Issue Day"! :laugh:

t2smith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Toby
Three's Company Seasons 7 and 8 to complete my collection.

Little House on the Prairie Season 4 Blu.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Battlestar Galactica Season 2 was the last tv series I picked up on DVD, not the original but the reboot series. For some time now my budget for content has been very slim and the last batch of movies was for my birthday after I received gift cards. So I ether get blu-ray discs or nothing to be honest, its been years since I actually purchased a dvd title.

t2smith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Toby
Dave Moritz said:
Battlestar Galactica Season 2 was the last tv series I picked up on DVD, not the original but the reboot series. For some time now my budget for content has been very slim and the last batch of movies was for my birthday after I received gift cards. So I ether get blu-ray discs or nothing to be honest, its been years since I actually purchased a dvd title.

I usually will only buy Blu-ray unless it is a TV show on DVD like Three's Company that was videotaped and has virtually no chance of being released on Blu-ray.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
The Munsters - Complete Series (replacing DS discs w/SS discs at a bargain price [$19.49 from Amazon]!)

The Doris Day Show - S2

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Reggie Perrin - Set 1 (aka the complete series)

The BBC Tudors Collection - Consists of the 3 mini-series: The Shadow of the Tower, The Six Wives of Henry VIII, and Elizabeth R. It's said to be a *very* accurate and well produced depection of the Tudor reign of England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks