What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Shirley Temple Storybook collection 6 pack. Trying again on this since Rakuten.com gave me a fiver to spend. New seller...
Bridge to Terabethia. Wonderworks version from the 80s. Trying to locate all that are available, figured I'd start here.

(Shirley Jones' family, I guess Keith Danny Laurie and Mrs. Kincad hee hee, no no her real kids all told her not to jump so she's postponed the jump I mentioned above)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I've placed an order for the 1988-89 Mission: Impossible. This is my annual "Little (Stinker) Day Purchase. April 14 Is about halfway between Christmas and my Birthday so I treat myself on this day. :biggrin:

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I've relieved the Big River of one copy each of:

Precinct 87

My Mother The Car

Hopefully I have them both in my hands by Monday (Little (Stinker) Day). :biggrin: :rolling-smiley: :laugh:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
TekWar - The Complete Series (the version that includes the 4 movies that led up to the weekly series). I bought the novels years ago because I got them very cheap but have never read them (did Shatner *really* write them or just come up with the overall concept?). I've also never seen any of the series but it was very inexpensive and I'm a sucker for inexpensive SF material... :biggrin:

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I just remember the TekWar game, which I bought and still have somewhere. I remember Shatner being interviewed about the game coming out and telling the interviewer that the game was great since it had such a good "build engine"... I remember groaning on that. He came armed with 1 buzz phrase and DAMNIT SPOCK he was gonna use it!!! lol The game was terrible. Had nice FMV in the game but otherwise a complete bore.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
The Death of the Incredible Hulk. That should complete that series for me

I guess the first 2 Dark Shadow films were theatrical? Not TV movies? I bought those and the recent film on blu rays to complete that series for me as well.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Rockford Files Movie Collection Volume 2 (from Germany!!) Yes, its PAL and Region 2, but it looks good. Cost $32 delivered from Amazon.DE

Choice of English or German audio. Only thing is the episode title is in German (all the other credits are in English).

I got tired of waiting for a domestic release - almost five years since Volume 1.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
In lieu of an Easter Basket I got two checks from two cousins in the mail today, so I "relieved" the Big River of the 1958 Mike Hammer and a Movie, I also pre-ordered The Moneychangers. :biggrin:

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
The Thunderbirds series.

(but I'm planning to buy also Ducktales, Beauty and the Beast (80s), Dynasty, Mission Impossible (80s). I guess none of these will be ever released in Bluray, so...)

bluelaughaminute

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
Star Trek TNG S1 on Bluray

Sherlock S1-3 on Bluray

The Gemini Man ( dvd from France)

Marine Boy s2 (Warner Archive)

Little House on the Prairie s1 Bluray - a huge upgrade from the dvd releases of Canada, UK and Holland

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
BobO'Link said:
TekWar - The Complete Series (the version that includes the 4 movies that led up to the weekly series). I bought the novels years ago because I got them very cheap but have never read them (did Shatner *really* write them or just come up with the overall concept?). I've also never seen any of the series but it was very inexpensive and I'm a sucker for inexpensive SF material... :biggrin:
I didn't even know this was out -- where did you find it? Might have to pick that up!

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Josh Steinberg said:
I didn't even know this was out -- where did you find it? Might have to pick that up!
bluelaughaminute said:
And make sure you order from *that* exact link! The other listing on Amazon is the US release which does *not* have the 4 movies. The one at that link is the Canadian release which has the whole ball of wax...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks