What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (2 Viewers)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Mike Frezon said:
Some classic moments in season 1 of The Cosby Show: The goldfish funeral, Cliff telling Theo that he brought him into this world and he could take him out, etc. :laugh:
Actually, this is The Bill Cosby Show from 1969-70. Oops! He's a basketball coach or something. I don't remember watching it.

I need to see that other show too. I think I've saw 1 or 2 eps when it first aired. The rest of the family never missed it.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Radioman970 said:
Actually, this is The Bill Cosby Show from 1969-70. Oops! He's a basketball coach or something. I don't remember watching it.

I need to see that other show too. I think I've saw 1 or 2 eps when it first aired. The rest of the family never missed it.
Oh yeah. He played Chet Kincaid. I haven't seen any episodes of that since it aired. I bet he looks darn young in it!

I think that show came just after I Spy.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Chet Kincaid. Very "white" sounding name to me. Ruben's bro! lol

He does. I know it's probably the way they were edited, for syndication or otherwise, but his look changes drastically on the Fat Albert episodes Shout! put out. At least on the first ones.

I was thinking it looked a bit like White Shadow. I used to watch that one off and on. I'd think Bill Cosby doing a show like WS would be very good. Quincy Jones doing the music makes it a must buy.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I Love Lucy S1. I had a disc skip on the big heart set. I don't mind having extras for Lucy. :) $9.99 at wm

And once again! Dark Shadows. Original Series. Big coffin. 3rd time should be a charm. It's direct from amazon. On sale too at $269.99. I'll store my knockoff set from ebay in the oooooother part of my house I don't use (where all the...gulp!... cleaning supplies are kept)

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Hogan's Heroes S1 and S2 ($9.99 at Wally World)The Beverly Hillbillies S4
Charlie's Angels complete set

Gene M

Stunt Coordinator
Gene M said:
Oh Snap! I Just ordered Dick Van Dyke Complete series on Blu Ray for $47.78 at DVDplanet.com
Update! I went to check dvdpricesearch.com thats where I found Dick Van Dyke complete series for $47.78 and went back to dvdplanet now the price went up to $139 That could be a mistake on price that was not supposed to be $47.78 since I ordered it, and I got the order comfirmation by e-mail and it showed the price of $47.78 I will see if they will honor the price and ship it for $47.78! I will keep you posted!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
The Bill Cosby Show. Season 2. (show from ard 1970) Worried about this going oop. Watched 3 or 4 from Season 1 last Saturday for the first time. He's great here! I like him better in this than the 80s sit-com formula he eventually did. Regardless, he's a talent and going strong even today. I'd love to see his new stand up act in person. He's going to be in SC late this month... one of my favorite people. Mr. Cos..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks