What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (4 Viewers)

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Have Gun, Will Travel at the Simpsonville Wal-Mart yesterday (condensed all-in-one of that 1957-63 CBS Western w/the late Richard Boone)

havegun1.jpg
havegun2.jpg

Last edited:

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Just preordered Evening Shade - The Complete Series from VEI.

When that sucker comes in, would you be so kind as to give us a runtime report? If it's fairly unedited, I'll probably be ordering it myself.

Anyway, last three purchases... Orange is the New Black S5 Blu, Astronauts Wives Club, and Two Guys and A Girl complete.

Two Guys and a Girl went straight back to Amazon, because the cases were crushed and it was almost surely a bootleg. Next time, I'll pay the extra 10 bucks to get it directly from them instead of just a "fulfilled by" order.

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
Taking advantage of Shout/Scream Factory's Roger Corman sale this weekend to score a few blu-ray movies, I needed just a bit more to qualify for free shipping, so I added Timeless' old 10-episode collection of The Third Man series to the cart.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
Jeff, I almost wish that other labels would sell individual discs the way Network does in R2/RB...I think I need to start buying the various volumes of Man in a Suitcase (and many others you have highlighted here for us) while they're still in print...are the Network releases generally available across the board or are there some back catalog releases that are now long OOP and much harder to get? Do you deal with Amazon.uk pretty much exclusively, or do you have other sources across the pond? Thanks!

I received S3 of High Chaparral last week. Another excellent Shout release, just beautiful. $26.99 Can., approx. $20.25 U.S.

Get Smart
S5 for $10 Can.,$7.50 U.S....Series complete now in my collection.

I have Bonanza S9 on pre-order, coming next week from Amazon.ca...$72 Can., $54 U.S.

And lots of feature films on Blu and DVD. Viva La Tax Return!

ClassicTVMan1981X

Screenwriter
Real Name
Benjamin
I just now bought The Flintstones: Prime-Time Specials Collection, Volume 2! This DVD contains all four of the "Flintstone Specials" that aired on NBC in 1980 and 1981:
The Flintstones' New Neighbors (9/26/1980)
Fred's Final Fling (11/7/1980)
Wind-Up Wilma (10/4/1981)
Jogging Fever (10/11/1981)

~Ben

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks