What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (2 Viewers)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
rd79 said:
Haha! That's probably what'll happen, especially with Amazon and their deals during the holidays!
I heard that! I'm trying to stop... NEED to stop getting stuff for myself. 95% for myself, 5% for others doesn't work at Christmas.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Pending in the mail:
Mannix S8 (need to finish the series. When just one season is left it's best to get it right away!)
Quincy S4 (have been waiting to see the great Jessica Walter dual role episode for years!)
Just arrived. Only my second foreign region TV series release (joining McCloud S1 from Australia), this one being the 1985 British series "Connie" which starred Stephanie Beacham and which was responsible for her landing the role of Sable Colby on "Dynasty" that helped make her a bona fide TV star in America.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Batman: The Animated Series - V1 (another completed)
Xena: Warrior Princess - S2
Leave it to Beaver - S3/S4
Lexx - S4 (another completed)
Ancient Aliens - S2

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Star Trek TOS Season 2 BD. This completes my hi-def set (Season 1 on HD DVD and Season 3 on BD--each purchased for far less than what I paid for Season 2, but after a long search, a 50% off retail price was the best I could find and for once, Amazon Canada had it for far less than Amazon US, at 65$ rather than 120$).

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
My Cousin's Christmas Card arrived in the Mail Yesterday, inside it was a C-Note, which I'm using to relieve "The Big River" of the following:
Bordertown
No Ordinary Family
Racket Squad Volumes 1-11
Merry Christmas my Friends! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks