What's new

whats the difference between RCA analog interconnects and Subwoofer cables? (1 Viewer)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Well the reason you're not making any money is because you're not throwing techno-babble at the people. In fact, if you factor in the time required, you'll be lucky to be making what an illegal migrant worker makes in California. That, and with all due respect, your cables, while nice looking, compete with other nice looking cables. You need an angle be it the addition of silver wire, dumping the techflex (which everyone has) and sourcing out something comparatively unique like carbon fiber and providing other options besides bananas.

David K.

Second Unit
gai,

good points, but cables like that will not sell on Ebay, the only high priced cables that sell on ebay are audioquest and kimber.

silver cables and such do not sell since the average ebayer has no clue on why silver would make a speaker cable special, what does sell are bi wire cables.

tech flex actually helps sell, since people like it, ive noticed this from selling many pairs.

I started my first auction with tech speak
but no one cares, then i shorten the description to 2 paragraphs, and made it basic and they started selling. Consensus = ebayer no like reading.

ebay is not audiogon, this is from hours of observation from other auctions and my own experiences.

Paul Stanley

Stunt Coordinator
Awesome David, thanks for the link!

Hey Wayne, imagine the money I could allocate elsewhere if I started DIY'ing these babies?! Krell, Rotel, Cary, here I come...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks