What's new

What's the "best" non-contract smartphone for $300 or less? (1 Viewer)

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
I'm in the mood to switch out my phone. It's been a good phone (AT&T G2) but it's a bit long in the tooth and I'd like to see what's out there that might have some better specs/features for $300 or less.

I do not want to raise my phone bill by getting into the whole 'Next" deal AT&T has. So that's out.

I've been told the ASUS Zen 2 phone is a really nice phone and reviews seem to be pretty positive online. Another phone I hear is pretty nice in the same price range is the Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3.

So does anyone around here have first hand knowledge of either of these phones? if so, what are you thoughts?

Are there any other phones worthy of looking at in this price range that will work on AT&T network?

Thanks for any input you can offer.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Nobody is currently using either of these devices huh?

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Any unlocked phone will work on ATT. You could really just head over to Amazon and look at unlocked phones.

I can't help with specific suggestions, I've been using the Galaxy S3 since it came out.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Pulled the trigger on the red 64GB model last night. Set to arrive Saturday. Looking forward to handing down my G2 to start playing with this newest toy. LOL. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks