Whats that movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mohamed_M, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Mohamed_M

Mohamed_M Agent

I was over at Fry's the other day and was watching this plasma screen. I am trying to figure out what movie it was. A boy was walking through what seemed like an industrial area and saw a man talking very harshly to another person while holding him at the neck like he was going to beat him up. The boy was very devestated and started running away, seemed like the man was his father or something. the man started running after him while calling out his name. while the boy was running and trying to dodge obstacles he almost got run over by a fork lift, the fork lift swerved and smacked into a barrel label "bio hazard", there was a stack of em. the barrel was pierced and spilled on the boy then the screen went black. the boy then wakes up in the hospital with his eyes all wrapped up and covered. It seems like his senses were immensly magnified. He could image the people around him through what seemed like his hearing. it was driving him crazy and he was holding his head while he was tumbling around the room. i just kept seeing screen flashes of him going nuts because he was scared and confused and the images he was imagining, green skelatons of people going about their business outside his hospital room. Now....... does anyone know what this movie is ????? I have been thinking about it ever since!!! i might just have to go back and ask[​IMG]

2. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

The movie is Daredevil, released last year starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner.

3. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Producer

Trust me, after you watch it those thoughts will disappear. Its a terrible movie.

4. Mohamed_M

Mohamed_M Agent

Wow, its that bad huh...

5. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

I don't think so. Not so realistic, but I prefer it to ANY of the Batman movies.

6. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

There's a lot I like about Daredevil, and I find it much more re-watchable than I had first thought...but it does suck immensely. It's really edited down from a longer cut, and it shows. Way to much information, characters, etc for a 90 minute movie.

7. MattGentry

MattGentry Second Unit

Yes, I think that it truly is one of the worst movies I've seen. Ever.

Having said that, I honestly think that it's biggest problem is, as has been stated - the editing. Every scene just seems rushed, and pieces incomplete.

I've been eagerly awaiting the "Director's Cut," in hopes that it would change my mind about the film (I love the character Daredevil). Alas, I still have yet to see it...

And, there's no way it can beat ANY Batman film. Sure, it towers over the last two, but the first redefined the entire comic-book movie genre and took it to a whole new level.