What's new

Whats so great about SuperBits? (1 Viewer)

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Dracula, Gattaca and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon all received very favourable reviews.

SuperBit is restricted to Columbia TriStar.

Adam

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
"Are they going to release "great" movies on Superbits? None of the Superbit titles so far are exactly critically-acclaimed, if you know what I mean. "

I agree; I've wondered the same along. I've also noticed the titles being released already had good transfers.

Scott_MacD

Supporting Actor
Are they going to release "great" movies on Superbits? None of the Superbit titles so far are exactly critically-acclaimed, if you know what I mean.
*cough* Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon *splutter*
Still, 1 movie out of 8 isn't a good ratio. (ach, Air Force One and The Fifth Element are two of my favourite guilty pleasures, tho.:emoji_thumbsup: )

Martice

Screenwriter
I don't know about you guys but the ambient information on T5E was a lot more pronounced and enveloping than on the original. However, the differences in audio and video may vary regarding a systems capability to retrieve information as well as the all important room acoustics factor.

To some , this may mean that if all of these elements have to be in order to hear any difference, it may not be worth the price.

I think of the only two that I heard being T5E and Desperado, they are worth the price of admission. I don't get into extras so I truly believe that they created Super Bit for me and for those who really want to go the extra mile to get the last bit of digital information on a Disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks