What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (2 Viewers)

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
On Friday I'll be watching Mildred Pierce. I hope to be watching Peyton Place and The Jigsaw Murders on Saturday and Sunday.

Ryanlion

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ulrik Raben
MarsNeedsMomsSS1.jpg

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
March 24th, 2017 Friday

The Kingdom
Starz HD
5.1 Dolby Digital EX

kingdom.jpg

Stevie Nicks: Live At Red Rocks (1987)
480p DVD
Stereo

15e3c9fa9c8ae6dde4647cc79576caa5.jpg

Stevie Nicks Live in Red Rocks 2011 In Your Dreams Tour.JPG

It is to bad that we will never see this concert with an HD transfer as I am sure the master was not 35mm film so I will just have to deal with the 480p DVD. At no point does the video ever look as good as the shot above!

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
A double bill last night. The Great McGinty, a classic (Universal DVD) & the main feature, The Thin Red Line, which does go on a bit, it is a great movie, but I'm a wee bit less I impressed than when I first saw it. The Blu-ray looks stunning (this is the Fox UK release).

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
Over the weekend we watched episodes of Arrow S4, Flash S2 & Legends of Tomorrow S1. Tonight we'll watch the last two episodes of S2 of Flash and we'll be done with DC shows for a while. (We finished Supergirl S1 last week).

WilliamHg

Stunt Coordinator
Picked up a few Disney Blu-rays the other day:

Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Pocahontas 1&2
Mulan 1&2
Treasure Planet
Atlantis 1&2
and Kubo and the Two Strings

Watched the animated movie: Long Way North last night on my new 5.1 Vizio Soundbar and was very impressed with both. The quality of sound...a step up from my 2.1 system...the sounds of the ocean from the ship and cracking icebergs...I was giddy with excitement. Can't wait to start on these Disney movies.

WilliamHg

Stunt Coordinator
Haven't heard of Beyond The Law but with Sheen and Michael Madsen it's got to be good. Sound like it's along the lines of Rush and Donnie Brasco...two other great movies.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Haven't heard of Beyond The Law but with Sheen and Michael Madsen it's got to be good. Sound like it's along the lines of Rush and Donnie Brasco...two other great movies.
To be honest, I haven't watched it since the mid 90s when it was played a lot on HBO. But I remember I loved it back then, and would catch it every time it aired. There were a few "undercover cop biker movies". At that time. 'Stone Cold' being another.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Watched Assassins Creed UHD (disjointed with terrible PQ) and Passengers UHD (enjoyed it more than expected and the PQ was great).

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
March 30th, 2017 Thursday

Lethal Weapon TV Series
Designated Survivor

Am planning on picking up some 4K movies tomorrow and watching one of the Harry Potter titles in 4K. Ether that or maybe a X Men movie in 4K or Star Wars: Force Awakens HD from the DVR?

Current 4K selection
IMG_8562.JPG

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
March 31st, 2017 Friday

Battleship
4K UHD Blu-ray
7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio

IMG_8568.JPG

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Pt 1
4K UHD Blu-ray
7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio

IMG_8572.JPG

Recent purchases:
IMG_8575.JPG

4K UHD Library
IMG_8576.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks