What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (1 Viewer)

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Finally gonna get to this one

80092557.jpg

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Since last week I watch LILYHAMMER on Netflix.
And between that some episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" and "Der Tatortreiniger", a German show about a crime scene cleaner.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
It was like watching it for the first time!
This was my first time, so I got a double out of the deal. A beautifully shot Black and White film; which, I for one, was able to appreciate why it won the 1949 Oscar for Best Cinematography. It was also the year that "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon" won for its Color cinematography. On all fronts, these two offerings from WAC are quite the winners.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
On Friday, I viewed "The Martian" 4K/UHD disc and this morning I viewed "Pacific Rim" 4K/UHD disc. Both of them reference discs in my opinion.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Wait Until Dark has just arrived so I will be watching that tonight. Still undecided about what else but probably the excellent DVD of The Law: Jules Dassin directing Gina Lollobrigida.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I viewed a lot more movies on disc than usual this weekend. Yesterday, I viewed "The Mechanic: Resurrection" and "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" 4K/UHD releases. This morning, I watched "The Accountant" again, this time on 4K/UHD disc. This film is one of my favorite films from 2016.

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
Last night watched the Wrath of Khan 4K remaster BD.

Looked great, -- unfortunately there where sound dropouts aplenty though. Got my Oppo to decode the audio track and send it as PCM to my receiver, this stopped the dropouts completely. Still... pretty sloppy job from Paramount, especially when you consider the disc recall etc. Followed up Khan with The Search For Spock BD -- it was a night and day difference between the two. Khan looks like film, Spock looks like video. All the classic Star Trek movies are in great need of a 4K scan. Paramount just need to pony up the cash. It's a great shame they don't treat there cash cow with greater respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks