What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (2 Viewers)

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Last Sunday I had a British film evening: Nowhere Boy / Shallow Grave / Trainspotting. All three first timers.
Today again I had a British film evening: Trainspotting (again) and Sexy Beast. Gosh, I love Ben Kingsley's performance. :D

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Lonely_Are_the_Brave_poster.jpg

Love this film! This was the first time I watched the bonus features, and in the feature called The Music of "Lonely Are the Brave" the parallels to First Blood were brought up. I hadn't made that connection before, but they definitely have a lot in common:
  • Both are dedicated veterans
  • both come to a small town to visit an old friend
  • both suffer from sadistic jailers
  • both break out of prison
  • both have the small town sheriff coming after them
  • both shoot down a helicopter

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Watching Dial M for Murder [3D] right now. Watched Step Up 3D, the first three episodes of Luke Cage, 3 episodes of Scream Queens and the first episode of Wabbit on Friday and Saturday (last 3 titles on Netflix).

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
Over the weekend I watched a lot of Football (college & pro), but managed to sneak in Deadpool and The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm working on several reviews this weekend including the upcoming Marx Brothers Blu-ray box, but mostly I'll be catching up with the latest television shows from this prior week I haven't had a chance to watch yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks