What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (4 Viewers)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I still have to watch my "Life of Pi" BD and "Wolf Children". Maybe this weekend if I'm lucky.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm going to try to wrap up Simpsons Season...whatever one I'm working on. And maybe start Enterprise S3, but I need to clean and pack before going to Vegas next week.

August: Osage County is on the schedule for Saturday morning, too.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
It looks to be a busy weekend review-wise, but I hope to squeeze in a Warner Archive title if possible (Funeral in Berlin likely).

I did have time last week to get to The Mask of Dimitros (long delayed WA title that looked OK; excellent movie, of course) and the Blu-ray of Harlow (lousy movie biography but good disc from Olive).

Brian McP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Sadly, a great big fat dose of "Gilligan's Island" and "The Partridge Family", remembering with great fondness both Russell Johnson and Dave Madden.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I was right last weekend; too many review responsibilities to be able to watch any movies for leisure. Depending on when the Twilight Time review copies arrive, I may have some time this weekend.

If so, I've pulled A Place in the Sun off the shelf. It was still in shrink wrap even though I've seen the movie many times! I guess I bought it and didn't feel the need to watch it immediately. That was probably 6 or 7 years ago!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
A new theater complex opens today in my city so I'll be visiting that place over the weekend to watch Lone Survivor and Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. Also, plan to watch some BDs this weekend. I'm thinking about Thief and Elysium.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
We ende up watching Hitchcock's remake of The Man Who Knew Too Much last night. Otherwise, just playing catch up from last week on vacation.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I did get A Place in the Sun watched on DVD, but it needs a Blu-ray face-lift. I watched it on Friday. On Saturday, six discs arrived, so there was no time for any additional leisure viewing.

After today's review, I'm not sure what the weekend holds in terms of reviews since today's mail hasn't arrived. If I have some free time, I'd like to get to Funeral in Berlin. Otherwise, I'll catch up on the week's TV.

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I took this week off, so I watch some series. Right now it's Dexter season 7.
After that comes Breaking Bad 5.1 and 5.2 (which is called here in Germany "The Final Season").

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have a review disc for today, but the rest of the weekend seems clear. I may try to watch the Blu-ray of Ben-Hur (1959) since it's been sitting here for some months but with no time for me to invest in such a long film.

I did get Funeral in Berlin watched last weekend which was nice to see. Also made way through a couple of other Blues sitting in a pile for awhile (Terms of Endearment among them).

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm about to watch the Fox Cinema Archive release of The Glory Brigade now. I need to catch up with some of my recorded TV series like True Detective, Sleepy Hollow and Blue Bloods. Also, I plan on watching Man in the Dark BD before SB Sunday.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Well, I knocked off Man in the Dark with my 3-D showing and then followed it up with The Glory Brigade. Now, I have to pick another BD for the weekend.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
No leisure viewing last weekend as plenty of review material arrived that I spent the weekend with. This weekend looks equally crowded with late-arriving review copies.

If I have some spare time frames, I'd like to watch From Here to Eternity. It's been sitting there waiting to be watched for some time now, but I haven't gotten to it. Maybe this weekend, maybe not.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Making of The Boys, JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time, JL: War and The Lego Movie for sure. I'm hoping to squeeze something in on Sunday, but a nap usually sounds a whole lot better.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'll have to update this post as other than going to see The Monuments Men in my local theater complex, I don't have any idea what I'm going to view this weekend.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Final tally for the weekend:

Justice League: War
Justice League Adventures: Trapped in Time
Arrow
Shield
Modern Family
The Lego Movie
Making the Boys
3 episodes of Enterprise (plus four commentaries)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks