What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (3 Viewers)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Current plan is to go to Prisoners tomorrow before it leaves theaters. I'm also assuming a lot of TV catch up since I'm not working a crazy amount of hours anymore (Arrow, Tomorrow People, Blacklist, Parks and Rec, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, SHIELD). I'd also like to dive into some of the Disney movies on the shelf that haven't been watched yet. I know I can convince my better half to watch with me since he loves Disney movies.

And then I have the three part season 4 finale of Cheers to go.... I'm seeing a lot of "couch time" this weekend.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
After I complete today's reviewing assignment, I'm looking at some time off (unless something unexpected comes in today's mail). First on the list for viewing is House of Wax in 3D. I really cannot wait to watch this after seeing it in the early 1980s in 3D in a dark print where I couldn't fully appreciate everything there was to see.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Ghost and Horror movie weekend. I'm watching two new BDs, The Uninvited and then The Haunting. My second double feature will be the new BDs of The Exorcist followed by The Conjuring.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
We watched Newsies last night (technically part of the weekend, I think). Going into it, Jim was mildly complaining about it being a long movie. He squirmed a lot through the whole thing, but ended up saying he liked it a lot more than he thought he would.

I'm not expecting to watch anything this weekend. We're leaving for Vancouver, BC tonight and won't be home until Sunday afternoon. And at that point, it'll be a lot of laundry and catch up from the weekend.

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
Horror weekend, with new BDs of The Haunting and The Uninvited and I Married a Witch, as well as the new DVD OF Night Tide.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Vincent Price Collection, plus various and sundry other Halloween-related goodies I've got stacked up.

I would LIKE to say that I'm seeing Mario Bava's Black Sunday in 35mm tonight at the Loew's Jersey, but car repairs are keeping me close to home till tomorrow. Might try to get down there then for Bride of Frankenstein, but no promises.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Probably some of the Universal Monsters, Fright Night, Night Stalker (or Strangler)Plus just got China Beach season 1, so possibly the pilot episode.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
3 BRDs arrived yesterday, Dirty Harry, From Here To Eternity and Two Mules For Sister Sarah. I watched Dirty Harry last night so the other two will be my weekend viewing.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I finished by first double feature night with The Uninvited and The Haunting. Tremendous Blu-ray presentations, I'm a very happy camper to have both excellent BDs in my collection. My second double feature will start this evening.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
I just watched the original Dracula, my first time to sit down in peace and quiet and take in this particular one out of the set. Incredible! My opinion of the movie itself shot up about a thousand percent from being so drawn in by the beauty of the restoration. Also whetted my appetite on a couple of scenes of the Spanish version which I hope to get to tomorrow evening. I've never watched that one with the attention it's going to get from me now. Wonderful stuff.

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I don't plan so far into the future ;)
but problably one of the too many titles of my collection, I've not seen yet... :blink:

Sunday I have watched the british TV-Series "State of Play" on DVD, it'sfar better than the movie (which I like nonetheless).

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Stalag 17 and the James Dean box-set arrived today. I'll watch Stalag 17 tonight and James Dean over the weekend.

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
Tonight, The Haunting and The Uninvited, new BDs. Over the weekend, The Fall, UK tv; Brian DePalma's Obsession, UK BD; I Married a Witch; and more episodes of The Avengers.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I did get to House of Wax last weekend, and it was as wonderful as I had hoped it would be. A great classic 3D experience.

Unless something comes in today, I'm looking at having Saturday free, so maybe I'll get to From Here to Eternity or Stalag 17, both of which have been sitting on the couch waiting to be opened and watched.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Depends if my girlfriend is here(been doing her 2 week stint in the reserves).

If not...classic American films(Sirk, Polanski)

If yes...probably some French and Indie movies.

She'd kill me if I watched Chabrol...she could care less about Sirk.

Watched TCM's "HD"(I think???) showing of The Pit and the Pendulum last night. Looked good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks