What's new

What's on your computer desktop? (1 Viewer)

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
What image is on your desktop? Are HTFers Microsoft-stardard tile types? Do we have pictures of your kids? Our pets? Our kids with our pets?

My studio computer is the new teaser poster for Transformers. My laptop is a gorgeous full-screen shot of Serenity from Digital Brown Coat.

Edited to add hyperlinks!

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I cranked up the specs on Tomb Raider Legend to it's Max and took a screen shot of Lara Croft. It looks BEAUTIFUL on my 1920x1200 widescreen laptop.

The BMP is 6MB, so I couldn't post it on Photobucket, so the above link is to a JPEG. Also, it looks like Photosbucket shrunk the image to 960x600 (instead of 1920x1200) :frowning:, but it still should look pretty sweet.

p.s. I had to bring the shot into Photoshop and clean up some of the 3D seams in her legs, but everything else was pure video game. :)

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Right now I've got a Dracula and Frankenstein's Monster painting by Frank Frazetta. I'm kind of sick of it but I'm not sure what I want to replace it with.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Just my standard Mac OSX background. The only two icons I have on my desktop are my hard drive icons.

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
As a parent I'm required by law to use pictures of my children as my desktop image. In my case it's my two boys standing at the base of Tiger Mountain.

RichardK

Second Unit
I have a pic of 2 of my daughters flashing the 'hook 'em horns' in front of the fully lit orange tower on the UT Austin campus....

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I typically only use images that I've taken myself (landscapes, wildlife or my kids) but due to the world cup I'm presently using a Go England Go wallpaper with the English flag behind it that I got from the FA website.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I do that, too. But I'm so fasincated/fixated with the Internet meme and movie "Snakes on a Plane" that I feel compelled to look at the fantastic image non-stop.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I have a lonewolf and cub image on my work computer, and a Betti Page wallpaper on my laptop.

These are recent updates after years of:

mylan

Screenwriter
I've got a picture of my home theater, sad really, I could just go down and see it in person.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
At work, I have a photo of my nephew - Well, my brother will be having a kid in a few months, but for now, "Zack" is the closest I've ever been to an uncle. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks